Regardless of your current fitness level, Michael creates a custom wellness program for you, structuring it around your busy schedule and tailoring it to meet your unique physical capabilities and wants.
Michael works with each on an individual basis, focusing on achieving long-term results through challenging and constantly varied personal training workouts.
Michael is widely recognized for his expertise in functional training and his commitment to developing and implementing innovative fitness techniques. With over 30 years in the personal fitness industry and more than 40,000 personal training sessions behind him, Michael’s dynamic approach, boundless energy and humor only add to the effectiveness of the experience his clients enjoy. With a client list as diverse as his training methods, Michael emphasizes strength training modalities that can be transferred from the gym to daily life, from the golf course to tennis to gardening to simply getting through your day easier and feeling great.
Call Michael Now
Michael is the developer of “Take 12” (Featured on News 12 Spotlight NJ with Della Crews), a fitness system featuring full-body and body-part specific workouts focused on strengthening the core of the body.
Michael has written many articles and has been quoted in 201 Magazine & Bergen Health and Life Magazine
More about Michael…
- featured on news 12 spotlight New Jersey
- released his first book in 2012, “The Little Black Book of Health and Fitness Tips”
- was one of 9 trainers from across the United States to be interviewed for the book “Unleash the Body Within…Real World Advice From Top Trainers”
- has been quoted in 201 Magazine & Bergen Health and Life Magazine as well as many others
- original Founder of Fitness 1-2-1, one of New Jersey’s leading and largest personal training
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Pilates Instructor
- Graduate of William Paterson University
- Certified in Red Cross CPR